Recruitment and employment
Health Training Australia was established by the Australian Medical Association (WA) in 1997 as a cost effective, quality recruitment, employment and training service.
HTA assists employers by providing:
- Employees at trainee rates while they learn their job
- Pre employment screening and recruitment
- Pre employment training for potential employees
- Accredited training on and / or off the job leading to a nationally recognised qualification
- Mentorship and support of trainees
- Human resources, industrial relations, management and administration.
HTA provides trainees in a wide range of sectors and has particular expertise in the areas of: