Health Training Australia is a not for profit Group Training Organisation, sponsored by the Australian Medical Association.
Trainees are recruited and employed by HTA and placed with you, the “Host Employer” for the duration of the traineeship. Trainees can work part-time (minimum 20 hrs/week) or full-time (35+ hrs/week). HTA manages employment and administration (in consultation with Host Employers) including:
- Advertising and recruitment
- Payment of trainee wages
- Annual and sick leave entitlements
- Workers Compensation
Benefits to You
Host Employers will benefit from:
- Advertising and recruitment services are free of charge
- Save time and money being free of all administration and payroll associated with employing staff
- Gain a skilled and motivated employee trained to the needs of your business
- Ongoing support from HTA Consultants throughout the traineeship
- No binding contracts
- Training is delivered on-the-job; a kit, including workbooks is provided for the trainee; trainees complete a Certificate II or combined Certificate II and III in Business
Charge Out Rates
The charge out rates are based on cost recovery and include all Annual Leave Entitlements, Workers Compensation Insurance and Superannuation.