About HTA Training
Health Training Australia (HTA) was established by the AMA in the 1990’s to deliver employment and training services for the health and community services sectors. HTA is a Registered Training Organisation and provides nationally recognised training in accordance with the Australian Quality Training Framework in a number of qualifications in particular for:
- Aged care workers
- Home and community carers
- Disability services workers
- Mental health workers
- Health suppport workers in hospitals and aged care facilies
High quality training courses are offered on a fee for service basis or under a Traineeship arrangment. Courses have been developed to meet the needs of industry and are delivered by trainers with industry background and experience. HTA is one of two Registed Training Organisations recommended as a preferred provider by the Aged and Community Services WA association to its members.
Services provided include:
- Nationally recognised training to Australian Quality Training Framework Standards
- Quality and reputable training services that are endorsed by the Training Accreditation Council
- Comprehensive support and mentoring throughout the training period
- Delivery of industry developed training packages by skilled industry trainers
- Flexible training tailored to meet the needs of employers and students
- Added value to current training initiatives
- Delivery of training under a Traineeship arangement.